5 Must-Follow Rules To Get The Best of Yourself & Increase Your Productivity
Do you get up in the morning and feel lethargic sometimes? Or you feel that way the whole day! Here I’m going to tell you easy ways which can improve your productivity to get the most from your day.
1. Start With Making Your Bed: When you wake up in the morning and leave your bed, always keep in mind to make your bed before leaving the room. A neat & clean environment is a must to get a better perspective on things. Fold your bed-sheets, organize your pillows, and then move ahead.
2. Drink More Water: You know it well. Water is the most important & easily available energy drink that we can have. No matter what you do and where you are, always keep a water bottle with yourself. When you get up in the morning – drink water, when you are studying – drink water, doing office work – drink water. An amount of 3-4 liters of water on a daily basis will improve your mental & physical health incredibly.
3. Stop Lying: This is weird but most of us have the habit of lying in very unnecessary situations. All of us lie to some small things even if it is not needed. Start speaking the truth in every situation except your telling a lie benefits someone else. Lying creates an environment of confusion within the mind that can disturb your mental peace.
4. Start Meditating: Most of us already follow this rule on a day to day basis. Meditation is a process that connects you to your inner-self. Take 30 minutes off your day for meditation, free your mind, close your eyes, and think nothing. The mind works through pictures, pictures affect your self-image and your self-image affects the way you Feel, Act & Achieve.
5. Improve Your Sleep Cycle: The most important rule to get the best of yourself is to give yourself some rest. Don’t try to overstudy, overwork, or overthink. Take a sound sleep of a minimum of 5-6 hours. A calm mind will give you better and sorted results.
You are the BEST & You are going to ACHIEVE it.